The Alaskans Own Gift Box is a unique chance to share a piece of Alaska with your friends and family while also giving the gift of good health to Alaskan families in need. The Gift Box features several specialty products from the pristine waters of Sitka, Alaska. Prices include shipping.
Choose from two delicious cans of WildFish Cannery smoked wild Alaska coho salmon or new smoked wild Alaska coho in birch-syrup.
Choose: Hook, Line, and Supper: The latest cookbook from award-winning food writer, Hank Shaw or a bamboo cutting board, wooden salt dish and wooden spoon.
Hand-harvested, pure Sitka sea salt is included in all boxes.
- WildFish Cannery Smoke Coho Salmon: With the aroma of smoke and sea greeting you, the Smoked Coho salmon delivers big, traditional flavor with a salty brine and alder smoke notes. The flesh is dense, meaty and flakes easily. It’s a pantry staple. Ingredients: Coho salmon, salt, pure cane sugar, garlic, black pepper, all-natural wood smoke. Size: 6oz
- WildFish Cannery smoked coho in birch syrup: Dark and complex, birch syrup’s rich, umami-forward flavor blends perfectly with smoked coho. Each late-run coho salmon featured in this product was hand-harvested from the inside waters surrounding Prince of Wales Island and delivered directly to their small cannery.
- Alaska Pure Sea Salt: Original Sitka flake sea salt is a light flake finishing salt that is hand crafted from the waters surrounding Sitka, Alaska. The flake is delicate and has a pleasing "give" when you bite it. 4 oz.
- Hook, Line, and Supper: The latest cookbook from award-winning food writer, Hank Shaw, provides all you need to know about buying, cleaning, and cooking fish and seafood from all over North America. The cookbook gives detailed information on how best to treat these various species from the moment they emerge from the water, as well as tips for purchasing, prepping, and storing them. With globally-inspired recipes that are approachable for any home cook, Hook, Line, and Supper will quickly become your go-to seafood cookbook. (336 pages, published May 13, 2021)
- Bamboo cutting board, 7.9 inches x 5.5 inches x 0.4 inches - Wooden salt dish and spoon, 3.5 x 1.1 inches
(includes USPS Priority Shipping)