Recipe by Sari Diskin of Eat Well With Sari
SERVES 2-3 PREP TIME 10 MIN
2 Medium Soft Whole Wheat Tortillas
2 oz Wild Alaska Smoked Salmon (about 6 slices)
2 Mini Cucumbers
6 Chive Pieces
1 Medium Ripe Avocado
2 tbsp Cream Cheese
Sea Salt to taste
- Lay soft tortillas flat on a plate.
- Spread cream cheese in a line down the middle of each leaving about 1-2 inches on the end. This makes it easier to fold.
- Fold 3 pieces of Alaska salmon vertically on each tortilla.
- Slice cucumber lengthwise, twice, so that you have long narrow pieces. Place those on top of the Alaska salmon.
- Slice the avocado lengthwise and add 2-3 slices next to the cucumber. Crack some sea salt on top.
- Fold the edges in and then roll lengthwise so you get a burrito like roll. You do not have to fold the edges in if you are slicing into pieces.
- Once each tortilla is rolled up, use a large knife to carefully cut into small 1-2 inch pieces. Option to use a toothpick to keep it together while cutting. It helps a lot!