Cooking for a Cause 2020
Alaska Longline Fishermen’s Association &
Alaska Sustainable Fisheries Trust
Cooking for a Cause Fundraiser - December 4th-6th, 2020
Featuring Chef Colette of Ludvigs Bistro
as your personal (virtual) cooking instructor!
- Each box purchased includes all ingredients for a gourmet two course meal for 2 with video-led instructions from one of Sitka’s favorite local chefs.
- Seafood, vegetarian and chicken options are available and each box also comes with dessert for two.
- Ask your favorite someone or get together with your social distancing pod for a fun interactive night.
- Proceeds from the event will go to the SEAFOOD DONATION PROGRAM run by the Alaska Longline Fishermen’s Association (ALFA) and the Alaska Sustainable Fisheries Trust (ASFT).
- Since March 2020, ALFA and ASFT have provided over 400,000 meals of seafood, free of charge, to Alaskans who are food insecure.
- Click here for more details on the SEAFOOD DONATION PROGRAM.
- Boxes will be available for pick up or home delivery (+ $15 fee) on December 4th.
- Enjoy this event at your own pace as the instructions and entertainment are pre-recorded and can be accessed at your convenience.
- Entertainment will be available to watch while you enjoy your dinner and a silent auction with many great items will be posted as part of the fundraiser.
- Post photos of your finished plate in our photo contest and the best looking dish can win you a $50 Ludvigs Gift Certificate!
- Silent auction and photo contest winners will be announced on Sunday, December 6th.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection