- 2-4 salmon filets, about ½ pound each
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 TBS chopped fennel fronds
- 2 TBS whole grain mustard
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS lemon juice and 1 TBS lemon zest
- 1 TBS honey or sugar or maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 fennel bulb, cut in 1/2 wedges
- 1 lb carrots, cut for roasting
- Oil, salt and pepper to taste
Heat oven to 400°F.
Put fennel and carrots on a pan. Drizzle with oil and salt and pepper to taste. Go ahead and put these in the oven. They should bake for about 30-35 minutes or until the carrots are al dente.
Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Place salmon pieces on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Spoon the sauce over the filets.
Roast along with the veggies for about 12 - 15 minutes.
Garnish each filet with a slice of lemon and extra fennel fronds.