1 pound salmon fillet
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
A splash of Barnacle Foods Bullwhip Hot Sauce
2 cups potato chips (a mix of salt & vinegar with an optional handful of dill pickle or jalapeño chips)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Cover a sheet pan with parchment.
- Very generously salt fish and arrange on the pan.
- Place chips in a plastic bag and crush them into pieces, roughly the diameter of a pea.
- Stir hot sauce into the mayo, and spread a thick coat of mayo mix onto the salmon.
- Press the potato chips onto the mayo to form a crust.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when the top is just a touch browned but the center is still rare.
- Squeeze lemon over hot fish and sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.