• All Alaskans Own seafood is premium quality and comes in vacuum-sealed, flash-frozen ~1 lb portions.
• Easy to store in your freezer and enjoy whenever you want.
• Due to the natural variation of the fish and the cut, individual fish portions vary in weight and cut from approximately 0.75-1.25 lbs.
• All Alaskans Own seafood has an industry standard shelf life of 2 years, meaning they will remain high quality for the duration of the shelf life.
• All Alaskans Own seafood is harvested using sustainable fishing practices and is processed with the highest quality handling and care.
• All proceeds from Monthly Seafood Shares help fund Alaskans Own’s work to conserve Alaska's fisheries and provide donated Alaska seafood to families in need.
• Species selections are set by Alaskans Own and cannot be swapped or exchanged. Additional items can be purchased and added to an individual's monthly share shipment, add-on items will be delivered with relevant monthly share.
• Monthly Seafood Shares subscribers pick up their shipment once monthly from a local volunteer coordinator in their community.
• You will receive more information about pickup times and location, as well as regular updates about Alaskans Own and our community fisheries once you have subscribed.
Note: Sitka customers will be charged sales tax on all items. If you are a tax exempt senior who lives in Sitka, please contact us for assistance.