If you ask a fishermen what's their favorite fish, they'll likely tell you it's the one they just caught. The Seafood Variety Share lets you EAT LIKE A FISHERMAN and gives you a monthly sampling of Sablefish, Halibut, Rockfish, Lingcod, Southeast Alaska King and Coho Salmon, all hand-harvested by local, small boat fishermen.
All Alaskans Own Seafood is harvested using the most sustainable fishing practices and processes with the highest quality handling and care. All proceeds from our Monthly Seafood Shares help fund our work to conserve Alaska's fisheries and provide donated Alaska seafood to families in need.
SEAFOOD VARIETY SHARE - Early Bird Pricing
Out of stock
The Seafood Variety Share comes in two quantity options (5 lbs/month or 10 lbs/month) and three season lengths (4, 6, or 8 months) to meet the needs of any subscriber!
FEED A FEW: You will receive approximately 5 lbs (10-13 servings) per month of locally-caught, frozen seafood per month. Choose 4 months (May-August), 6 months (May-October), or 8 months (May-December). That's 20, 30, or 40 lbs over the season.
FEED A FAMILY: You will receive approximately 10 lbs (20-26 servings) per month of locally-caught, frozen seafood per month. Choose 4 months (May-August), 6 months (May-October), or 8 months (May-December). That's 40, 60, or 80 lbs over the season.
• All Alaskans Own seafood is premium quality and comes in vacuum-sealed, flash-frozen ~1 lb portions.
• Easy to store in your freezer and enjoy whenever you want.
• Due to the natural variation of the fish and the cut, individual fish portions vary in weight and cut from approximately 0.75-1.25 lbs.
• All Alaskans Own seafood has an industry standard shelf life of 2 years, meaning they will remain high quality for the duration of the shelf life.
• All Alaskans Own seafood is harvested using sustainable fishing practices and is processed with the highest quality handling and care.
• All proceeds from Monthly Seafood Shares help fund Alaskans Own’s work to conserve Alaska's fisheries and provide donated Alaska seafood to families in need.
• Species selections are set by Alaskans Own and cannot be swapped or exchanged. Additional items can be purchased and added to an individual's monthly share shipment, add-on items will be delivered with relevant monthly share.
• Monthly Seafood Shares subscribers pick up their shipment once monthly from a local volunteer coordinator in their community.
• You will receive more information about pickup times and location, as well as regular updates about Alaskans Own and our community fisheries once you have subscribed.
Note: Sitka customers will be charged sales tax on all items. If you are a tax exempt senior who lives in Sitka, please contact us for assistance.
2023 MONTHLY SEAFOOD SHARES
OUR FAVORITE RECIPES
Inspiration for your kitchen