The Alaskans Own Gift Box is a unique chance to share a piece of Alaska with your friends and family while also giving the gift of good health to Alaskan families in need. The Gift Box features several specialty products from the pristine waters of Sitka, Alaska, including two beautiful glass jars of smoked wild Alaska coho salmon and a package of hand-harvested, pure Sitka sea salt. Also included in the Gift Box are a bamboo cutting board and wooden salt dish and spoon.
All proceeds from your Gift Box purchase will go directly to the Alaskans Own Seafood Donation Program, helping us ensure that all Alaskans can feed their families nutritious, wild Alaska seafood.
Product Contents and Specs:
- 2 jars of canned, smoked wild coho salmon from Sitka Wild Seafoods. The salmon is sustainably troll-line caught, frozen at sea, then lightly smoked with alder, a light salt brine and brown sugar. 6.5 oz. per jar
- Alaska Pure Sea Salt. Original Sitka flake sea salt is a light flake finishing salt that is hand crafted from the waters surrounding Sitka, Alaska. The flake is delicate and has a pleasing "give" when you bite it. 4 oz.
- Bamboo cutting board, 7.9 inches x 5.5 inches x 0.4 inches.
- Wooden salt dish and spoon, 3.5 x 1.1 inches.
- Over 30% savings (original price - $100, sale price $69. Valued at $114)
- Add a gift note at checkout under notes and we will include a card with your personal message with the shipment.
(includes USPS Priority Shipping)