Seafood Producers Cooperative (SPC) delicious, individually hook and line caught, wild, sustainable Alaskan coho salmon fillets (1.4 - 2.0 lbs). Coho salmon has a lower oil content and a subtler taste than king salmon making it a milder, versatile salmon option. These fillets are great grilled, pan fried, baked, and in chowders.
Our SPC Coho Salmon Box comes in three sizes:
SMALL: You will receive 20 pounds of locally-caught, frozen Coho Salmon fillets.
MEDIUM: You will receive 30 pounds of locally-caught, frozen Coho Salmon fillets.
LARGE: You will receive 40 pounds of locally-caught, frozen Coho Salmon fillets.
• All SPC seafood is premium quality and comes in vacuum-sealed, flash-frozen ~1.4-2.0 lb fillets.
• Easy to store in your freezer and enjoy whenever you want.
• Due to the natural variation of the fish and the cut, individual fish portions vary in weight and cut from approximately 1.4-2.0 lbs.
• All SPC seafood has an industry standard shelf life of 2 years, meaning they will remain high quality for the duration of the shelf life.
• All SPC seafood is harvested using sustainable fishing practices and is processed with the highest quality handling and care.
• All proceeds from Seafood Boxes help fund Alaskans Own’s work to conserve Alaska's fisheries and provide donated Alaska seafood to families in need.
• FedEX Overnight Delivery is calculated at checkout and not included in the price of the seafood box.
• To ship via Alaska Airline Cargo Shipping, please contact us directly. Alaska Airline Air Cargo Shipping (airport destination pick up required). Visit Alaska Air Cargo for available locations.