The Alaskans Own Gift Box is a unique chance to share a piece of Alaska with your friends and family while also giving the gift of good health to Alaskan families in need. The Gift Box features several specialty products from the pristine waters of Sitka, Alaska, including two delicious cans of smoked wild Alaska coho salmon and a package of hand-harvested, pure Sitka sea salt.
All proceeds from your Gift Box purchase will go directly to the Alaskans Own Seafood Donation Program, helping us ensure that all Alaskans can feed their families nutritious, wild Alaska seafood.
Product Contents and Specs:
- Hook, Line, and Supper: The latest cookbook from award-winning food writer, Hank Shaw, provides all you need to know about buying, cleaning, and cooking fish and seafood from all over North America. The cookbook gives detailed information on how best to treat these various species from the moment they emerge from the water, as well as tips for purchasing, prepping, and storing them. With globally-inspired recipes that are approachable for any home cook, Hook, Line, and Supper will quickly become your go-to seafood cookbook. (336 pages, published May 13, 2021)
- WildFish Cannery smoked coho: With the aroma of smoke and sea greeting you, the Smoked Coho salmon delivers big, traditional flavor with a salty brine and alder smoke notes. The flesh is dense, meaty and flakes easily. It’s a pantry staple. Ingredients: Coho salmon, salt, pure cane sugar, garlic, black pepper, all-natural wood smoke. Size: 6oz
- Alaska Pure Sea Salt: Original Sitka flake sea salt is a light flake finishing salt that is hand crafted from the waters surrounding Sitka, Alaska. The flake is delicate and has a pleasing "give" when you bite it. 4 oz.
- $70 for Holiday Gift Box Valued at $116)
- Price includes USPS Priority Mail or FedEx 2 day shipping anywhere in U.S.
- Add a gift note at checkout under notes and we will include a card with your personal message with the shipment.
(includes USPS Priority Shipping)